Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By


Powered by Blogger

Mar 9, 2009

P-Day helping those in need

Excerpts of João's e-mail of March 9, 2009

Thank you so much for your e-mails. I don't think I've had such a busy and exhausting week, both spiritually and phyysically. Very good very good. I don't have too much time to write e-mails to everyone. Today we had an emergency move of family in the ward, and of course the missionaries are the ones available. So we had to dedicate our P-day to help that family. There is so much to share with all of you but no time today.

I love you all!!! I'll be sure to send news...I have witnessed such wonderful miracles. The tender mercies of the Lord are incredible. We are called to serve a mission and watch how the Lord works. And while we are at it we can have the name of Jesus Christ on our chest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment