Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By


Powered by Blogger

May 24, 2009

Frantic about losing this appointment

Excerpts from João's letter to his father of May 18th, 2009

This week with my new companion that I am training was great. He is a good Elder. We took the work to a higher level and it was one of the best weeks I ever had. Let me share with you one of the miracles that happen this last week. I've come to be very familiar with the area we work in, so rarely I do get lost. The other day as we are headed to our appointment I don't think I've ever gotten so lost, I'm pretty sure that we weren't even in our boundaries anymore. Frantic about losing this appointment and also wasting time I was overcomed with a sense of safety and peace. I began walking and we finally approached the street I was looking for. But that wasn't the miracle just yet. A young men possibly in his 20's, stopped us and asked us if we were Latter Day Saints? There were some many people around, that it couldn't have been a coincidence. He said he was a member, but became inactive for one reason or the another. He said his baptism was phonomenal, and he wants to return. He asked if that was possible? We happiply nodded our heads with a YES! I know that the Lord's hand is in this work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment