Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By


Powered by Blogger

Dec 18, 2009

Christmas is approaching

Excerpts of João's email to his mother of December 14, 2009

Returned to Brooklyn. What a city! This last Sunday was one of the most memorable for me. Many of the recent converts that I baptized while I was here before came and embraced me and remembered me, and to be with them was perhaps one of the sweetest experiences.

We have a good number of investigators and I can already forsee much success here. This week I taught several people in French, it was hard but the received help from on high. I need to continue to pray for the gift of tongues, I am reading teh Book of Mormon in French.  Christmas is approaching, it is a good time to talk to people... this Christmas I am going to invite people to listen ou message and sing Christmas carols!

0 comments:

Post a Comment