Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By


Powered by Blogger

Oct 23, 2008

The still small voice

Excerpts from João's email of Oct 20, 2008

This was another good week with good spiritual experiences. Lately I feel very close to the Holy Ghost, this was something I always wanted, it seemed in past [before the mission] difficult to follow that still small voice that many missionaries talked about, now it is wonderful to have that presence. I love this area that I am working on, it is a beautiful place and the members of Church are excellent, very kind. I have a feeling I will stay here for a while, my companion has been here for 7 months. With faith I hope to see this ward flourish !
--------------------------
Esta ultima semana foi outra boa semana. Tive boas experiencias espirituais. Ultimamente sinto-me muito perto do Espirito Santo, algo que eu sempre quis, parecia-me [antes da missão] difícil seguir aquela voz mansa e clara que muitos missionarios falam sobre, agora é maravilhoso ter essa presença. Amo esta área. É muito bonita, e os membros da Igreja são excelentes, muito simpáticos. Tenho um sentimento que vou ficar aqui um tempinho. O meu companheiro já esta aqui faz 7 meses. Com fé tenho certeza que vou ver esta ala florescer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment