Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By


Powered by Blogger

Nov 15, 2008

Preach My Gospel "Moment"

Each of the ideas and suggestions in this section can make your study time more
rewarding and spiritually uplifting. Consider the following as you plan your study:

• Always begin with a prayer.

• Plan study activities that will build your faith in the Savior and use your time
productively.

• Plan your study around people, their needs, and preparing them for baptism,
confirmation, and enduring to the end. Note your study plans in your daily planner.

• Plan your study by asking: What will I be teaching today? How can I plan my study to
best help those I teach? Which ideas and suggestions from this section will I
incorporate in my study?

Preach My Gospel, Page 22

0 comments:

Post a Comment