Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By


Powered by Blogger

Feb 1, 2009

An incredible experience

Extract from João's letter of January 19th, 2009

"... My preparation day is almost in the end, today we decided to go out just a bit earlier to work a little extra

I spoke in Church this last Sunday, the Bishop asked me to speak for 20 minutes. I prepared but felt not to write a talk, as I prayed I knew this time I was to speak without any notes.

With only my scriptures I began, as I open my mouth the words and sentences came naturally, it was an incredible experience..."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done!!!
Keep up the good work. We (The Chaves Family) are proud of you.
Que Deus te abencoe e que o Espirito te guie para aqueles que estao preparados para ouvir o Evangelho.
Um grande Abraco
Rica

Post a Comment