Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By


Powered by Blogger

Apr 10, 2009

An eventful week

Excerpts of the João's e-mail of April 6, 2009

I had a week full of miracles. It was really a weekend to celebrate. I loved Dad's talk in General Conference, I laugh with the GPS analogy and cried listening to his testimony of our Savior... All the missionaries said that Dad and I look alike, it must be because of the eyebrows!, but also hope it is because of the Spirit brought to the conference.

General Conference was indeed a spiritual banquet I will wright a letter with some notes and thoughts I during the various sessions. I have renewed my testimony in many ways. The words of prophets surely come from our Father in Heaven.

This week some one break into our apartment while we were away and several things were stolen, including my camera!

I have a great respect to you all, I am not going to lie... it would nice to see Tio João and Neia and my cousins. Miguel is a great example to me, it always gives me encouragement to continue to work hard always!

João

0 comments:

Post a Comment