Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By


Powered by Blogger

Jan 5, 2010

It's been really cold lately. Oh man it's feels like Rexburg...yaikz!

Excerpts of João's e-mail to Miguel on January 4, 2010


Happy New year to you too. It really dawned on me that time is running out, and I still feel I have so much to accomplish here. We had to be in by 6:00 pm, on the 31st. We planned and prepared for the combined district meeting the next day. It was a success. Everybody was happy and felt re-committed to the cause of this work. The Spirit was intensified when we re-read our call letter. We talked about attitude and what we can do to change. Everybody seems to be optimistic and happy.

I went on another great exchange with one of the district leaders in our zone. Elder Furlong arrived with me. He's from Wyoming. Great missionary. So I spent the day in Park Slope. Really nice part of Brooklyn.

It's been really cold lately. Oh man it's feels like Rexburg...yaikz

0 comments:

Post a Comment