Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By


Powered by Blogger

Feb 14, 2010

Changing the state of mind for the better!

Excerpts of João's email to is mother on Feb 8, 2010

I had a good week. It was filled with the Spirit. You make a difference in your life on how you manage your thoughts during the spare time. I feel that has been the greatest change for me. I personally have felt the difference of changing the stage of mind for the better. And I am blessed with a greater influence of the spirit. We had a lesson this last Sunday that talked on the the gift of the Holy Ghost. There are three steps in the influence of the Holy Ghost.

1. Receive the gift of the holy Ghost
2. Recognize the Spirit
3. Act upon the prompting of the Spirit

Elder Redden will finish his mission this transfer. In each zone conference the missionaries that end their missions share their testimony. It was sad to see Elder Redden walk up to the pulpit, he changed my life it was a great missionary companion and truly a friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment