Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By


Powered by Blogger

May 17, 2010

I'm stoked about that!

Excerpts from João's email to his Sister on May 17, 2010

I had a good week, worked hard, and feel exhausted, but I slept really good last night. We had another busy Sunday with many people attending church and a baptism afterward. We're working with a big family, and one by one they are getting baptized. Jonathan was this Sunday. He's 22 and a really good kid. Hopefully he will be able to still apply to go on a mission. And next Sunday we are baptizing his younger brother.

I'm moving to another area, and I'm excited for some change (João served twice in Brooklyn for about one year) and a fresh start somewhere else. A member of the Seventy will visit our mission this week. I'm stoked about that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment