Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By


Powered by Blogger

Jun 29, 2009

You will never find homesickness in the waters of baptism!

Excerpts from João's email to his mother on June 29, 2009

Thank you for you e-mail. Even during the moving you find time to write me. I love you. I pray all goes well with the move to Europe. This is not the first time you do this from continent to continent. Only the Teixeiras.

I had a great week of missionary work. On the 4th of July I am going to be in the waters of baptism, this time is really going to happen! I am happy. Elder Oaks promised in the MTC "You will never find homesickness in the waters of baptism" Not that I am homesick at all, I know my place is here!


During the preparation day I am going to see a bit form the city and take some some photos to send you, next week I tell more about the weekend and the baptisms!

Love

Elder Teixeira

0 comments:

Post a Comment