Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By


Powered by Blogger

Oct 25, 2009

All good things from Europe

Excerpts of João's email to his mother on Oct 19, 2009

Yes, I received the goodies! Loved it. Last Zone Conference a friend of mine told me he saw my mane in one of the packages ...woohooo!! All good things from Europe. I could not beleive that they still have those small salami...mmm... the best.

The transfer is going to end next week in October 27. I think I am going to stay in this area. Have you received my letter? Send it before conference. Hope I used the correct address!

Today I played a bit of tennis with my companion. It was good, a bit cold but after a few sets it turn to be OK This Sunday we had our District conference and inaugurated the new chapel that built, we are happy and members as well. The mission president came and spoke about the plans of the mission to keep moving head.

Love you and take care with all your travels

0 comments:

Post a Comment