Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By


Powered by Blogger

Mar 28, 2010

Our weeks are compact much like this city

Excerpts from João's email to the family on March 22, 2010

Spring has arrived and the sun was shining all week. Brooklyn has come alive. We have been busier than ever, with new investigators, progressing investigators, training meetings, street contacts, baptisms and members to visit. Our weeks are compact much like this city. There were several highlights of this week...one of them hearing from all of you. I love you so much. Today we will have to be running around taking care of errands. But I'll share two of my highlights this week
.
I prepare a special banner and we carried to our street contacts. We set up a nice table, I believed I talked to more people than I ever have before. We invited people to come to General Conference.

We had two wonderful baptisms. My companion and I were again dressed in white. It was a very good service. Short, simple and sweet. Erilia and her grandson. We are taking them to the temple the 1st week of April.

I wish I could expand more. I will be better next week about writing e-mails. I love you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment