Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By


Powered by Blogger

Mar 8, 2010

This experience really has given me an extraordinary perspective on life

Excerpts from João's email to his sister on March 1, 2010

Feels like it's been a while since I have had the time to just write you a nice update and e-mail. I think about you all the time. I still laugh sometimes by myself just thinking of past memories. Mom told me that you gave a a talk last sunday and that you did really great. I'm happy for you. You were always such a natural in front of people. I had really good Sunday as well. We baptized two people, and so my companion and I were both in white. It's been some real stressful days, but it's a good kind of stress...for a good cause. We've been busy, and sometimes I feel like this is it for me, this is my life and nothing else has ever existed. It's a good feeling. I really feel like this experience really has given me an extraordinary perspective on life, as cheesy as that sounds. My companion is leaving me this next transfer..tear tear. We had some good times. Good laughs and a lot of sweet miracles. He's going to BYU. So I'll see him around. I still don't know who my new companion will be, so we shall see. Transfer meeting is tommorow. And we are getting some new missionaries from the MTC...exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment