Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By


Powered by Blogger

Jun 28, 2010

I've been working on a project

Excerpts of João's email of June 21, 2010

I've been working on a project. We will host a musical event/concert here in the Terryville. I called in an advertisement team to work with me. It's been great to see the members become excited about this event and work with the missionaries. We are printing out tickets and creating poster-boards. It is incredible how much influence a single event can have on a ward. With this event we are reaching out to all. From the High Priests to the Primary. Home-teachers and visiting teachers will be my number one publicity team. It is surprising to see how much the young people and even children share the gospel here. The children already have friends they want to bring. It is exciting. It will take some effort on our part to really pull this off in three weeks, but possible. I really hope it will turn out the way I envisioned it. Missionary-work has such a unique power to unite people. I am also in the process of creating e-mail invitations. It is really pushing my creativity and computer skills. I've made fliers for the bulletin boards for each auxiliary. I'm learning that management is not an easy thing, I've noticed that half the work is instilling the same vision I have in them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment